Wednesday, 24 April 2013

Over the Hill at The Guardian Gallery 22nd May to 21st June 2013


I am very pleased to say that I have been invited to exhibit some photographs from my project, "Over the Hill", at The Guardian Gallery in King's Place London from 22nd May until 21st June 2013. 

The exhibition will incorporate over 30 of the photographs including those by Steve Bloom, Alex Boyd, Jillian Edelstein, Spencer Murphy, Rankin, Lucy Ridges and many other similarly distinguished photographic artists. Needless to say, I am very proud to be showing there and chuffed to bits on behalf of all the wonderful photographers chosen by the Guardian to be represented.

The Exhibition is being supported by the charity, Parkinson's UK, with which I have been closely involved over the past seven years or so since my diagnosis. I do hope that many of you readers of my blog will be able to come along and I also hope you don't mind me asking you to consider making a donation to Parkinson's UK via VIRGIN GIVING. This will help tremendously in funding research into new and improved medication and also in helping to find a cure not for me but possibly for future generations

Over and out!





No comments:

Post a Comment