Monday, 14 February 2011

YOU TELL ME by Neil Huxtable

YOU TELL ME by Neil Huxtable
Neil is a photographer and drummer. His fine art photography includes both landscape and portraiture and his Nudes are heavily influenced by the work of Pascal Renoux. His return to the field of Photography after playing with some of the top jazz bands in the UK has been an unqualified success. He still plays the drums but has now built up an impressive photographic portfolio. He lives in  North London.

I met Neil in Hendon after replying to his advertisement on gumtree. We chatted for a long time and got well and so he decided to come down to my home on 5th June 2008 to take some portraits - he did not want to shoot any nude photographs. I thought that the resultant photograph posed the question "Where am I?". The answer, "You tell me" is perhaps provided by the expression on the face of the sculpture to my right (made by my daughter).

NEIL 
 http://fineart-photography.smugmug.com/

http://neilhuxtablephotography.com/

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful picture. Have you also been photographed by Renoux?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have just discovered your blog. A friend of mine is doing a project using dance therapy with people suffering from Parkinson's. I find your photos moving and very beautiful. I know Neil Huxtable, have been photographed by him.
    Wishing you all the very best

    ReplyDelete