Monday, 21 February 2011

MORNING AFTER by Michael Anthony Foley

MORNING AFTER by Michael Anthony Foley
Anthony advertised on Gumtree for models and so I got in touch and agreed that, the next time I found myself in Bristol, I would look him up, which I did.

Anthony is a very easy going guy and we chatted whilst he clicked away in the home studio in his flat in the St George area of Bristol and the time sped by. He has set up a studio in one of his reception rooms and, with the beautiful soft light, he produces a lovely tone to his photographs.

He describes himself as an amateur photographer learning the art and skills of portrait photography with a special interest in black and white photographs in the 'classic' style. I think he is learning quite well, don't you?

http://www.michael-foley.co.uk/
Michael Anthony Foley

No comments:

Post a Comment