Tuesday, 15 February 2011

BEAUTIFUL TRUTH by Emma Tunbridge

BEAUTIFUL TRUTH by Emma Tunbridge








Emma was advertising for people to be photographed who wore cool, funky glasses. I wrote to her saying that I wore glasses but they were neither funky nor cool but perhaps she would be interested in photographing me anyway. We met and chatted and, many months later, she came up with idea to photograph me in the style of Tim Flach, who has a passion for horses, whilst also incorporating the desaturated look of Paolo Roversi’s pictures. 




The shoot took place at her studio in South London on 27th September 2008. There were many very good images that came from the shoot but I thought this one was the best. It is a beautiful piece of work and it makes me look beautiful too. Hence the title.

EMMA 


No comments:

Post a Comment